Natural Rubber Bands, Black
Perfect hold for your product.
H+D is a specialty manufacturer of black rubber bands. Black rubber bands are made from natural rubber and are recommended for industrial applications, where a high quality, elastic rubber band in black color is needed. Besides a firm stretch and an excellent band count per kilogramm the black color is highly esthetic and more resilient to aging than any other colored rubber band.
If you want to buy custom black rubber bands fast and easy directly from the manufacturer, H+D is the right address.
Naturally and responsible.
H+D processes for the production of black rubber bands first grade natural rubber from Thailand. Natural rubber consist of latex, a stable dispersion found in rubber trees. It is collected manually from the tapped bark of these trees. H+D supports a precautionary approach to environmental challenges. We are an active member of the Global Compact Program of the United Nations and follow their ten principles. This means that we are operating in ways that meet fundamental responsibilities in the areas of environment, labor and human rights.
We manufacture black elastic bands in many dimensions.
- Black rubber bands with 40 mm diameter
- Black rubber bands with 60 mm diameter
- Black rubber bands with 80 mm diameter
- Black rubber bands with 100 mm diameter
- Black rubber bands with 120 mm diameter
- Black rubber bands with 160 mm diameter
Of course, any other sizes are also available on request.
The tensile strength of H+D custom black rubber bands is 40° to 50° shore. The production process is in accordance to the German DIN 7715. For colored rubber bands check our product range.
H+D High Quality Standards
- Production according to German DIN 7715
- Safe for use in food or food packaging according to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 21, Section 177.260 (only on request and after explicit approval)
- Free of lead and phtalat within the legislative restrictions
- Reach conformity to 1907/2006/EC
- RoHS conformity to 2011/65/EU
Minimum Quantity: 10 kg