Rubber Bands for Medical and Healthcare Equipment / PPE
The actual shortage of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) continues to strain healthcare workers combating the COVID-19 outbreak. Our flexible production facilities can help to secure a reliable supply of rubber bands for face masks and face shields.
H+D rubber bands guarantee a secure hold of face masks. We supply these special rubber bands in different sizes for all common face mask types. For disposable face masks, usually natural rubber bands are used, for high-quality face masks type FFP2 or FFP3, our latex-free rubber bands H+D LatexFree® are common. The rubber bands are easily sewn or looped into the face mask. The face masks are secured to ears using one rubber band per ear loop.
H+D High Quality Standards
- Production according to German DIN 7715
- Safe for use in food or food packaging according to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 21, Section 177.2600
- Can be sterilized using irradiation and autoclave
- Free of lead and phtalat within the legislative restrictions
- Reach conformity to 1907/2006/EC
- RoHS conformity to 2011/65/EU
We also supply rubber strips for special face masks or plastic face shields. Rubber strips can easlily be sewn or clipped to a face mask or face shield to insure a flexible and permanent hold. Rubber strips can be supplied in various lengths, widths and wall thicknesses.