Rubber Bands in the Toys Industry
Despite the unbroken trend towards online games, sales of model kits, experiment kits and classic board games in the toy industry are largely stable. However, this classic buyer segment expects high-quality materials from environmentally friendly production such as wood, recycled paper, stone or natural rubber when purchasing a model kit or a board game.
Rubber bands made of natural rubber have always been an important part of many toys. H+D is one of the main suppliers of rubber bands, e.g. for ROBBE, GRAUPNER, KOSMOS, MULTIPLEX and many others. The area of application is very complex. It ranges from the attachment of the wings of gliders, the function of a propeller for simple motorized aircraft, the tensioning device of a slingshot to the safe closing of a game box. Since H+D rubber bands can also be printed, they also provide a lasting advertising effect in addition to the purely technical function.
What you should also know about H+D rubber bands for the toys industry:
H+D High Quality Standards
- Production according to German DIN 7715
- Safe for use in food or food packaging according to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 21, Section 177.2600 (only on request and after explicit approval)
- Free of lead and phtalat within the legislative restrictions
- Reach Conformity to 1907/2006/EC
- RoHS Conformity to 2011/65/EU