Synthetic Rubber Bands: H+D LongLife®
Perfect hold for every product - and for a lifetime!
H+D LongLife® rubber bands have a built-in longevity. They are non latex specialty rubber bands made from a type of synthetic rubber called EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer). This type of rubber makes H+D LongLife® rubber bands outstanding in terms of weather, age, heat, UV and ozone.
In many industrial and agricultural applications H+D LongLife® rubber bands have become an irreplaceable device. As all our synthetic rubber bands are latex free, they also help to reduce allergic reactions.
H+D LongLife® rubber bands can be produced in diameters of 30 mm up to 160 mm.
Quality made in Germany.
H+D delivers H+D LongLife® rubber bands generally in black color. Our production is phtalat free and respects the German DIN 7715.
Or modern facilities guarantee an immediate and flexible production - even for small quantities.
Please contact our sales team if you have any questions concerning product specifications, availabilities or applications or send us your product query below.
H+D High Quality Standards
- Production according to German DIN 7715
- Resilient to UV and ozone
- Outstanding resistancy against oxygene, acids, certain chemicals, weather and age
- Can be used in temperature range from -30°C to +120°C
- Free of lead and phtalat within the legislative restrictions
- Reach conformity to 1907/2006/EC
- RoHS coormity to 2011/65/EU
Minimum quantity: 1.000 or 3.000 pieces, depending on size.